2019年历年英语六级听力真题下载第11篇
考试即将来临,听力一定要每天听,不能停!!!六级听力部分是由长对话、短文和讲座构成。试题采用单选题进行考查。录音材料用标准的英式或美式英语朗读,语速约为每分钟140-160词。所有录音材料均播放一遍,每个问题后留有13秒答题时间。听力理解部分的分值比例是35%,其中长对话占8%,短文听力占7%,讲座占20%。考试时间约为30分钟。为同学的听力学习方法,文都四六级为大家分享2019年历年英语六级听力真题下载第11篇,希望对您有所帮助。
历年英语六级听力真题下载第11篇
Scientific experiments have demonstratedincredible ways to kill a guinea pig, a small furryanimal.
科学实验已揭示了杀死豚鼠的惊人方法,豚鼠是一种毛茸茸的小动物。
Emotional upsets generate powerful and deadlytoxic substances.
情绪不安会产生强烈致命的有毒物质。
Blood samples taken from persons experiencingintense fear or anger when injected into guinea pigs have killed them in less than twominutes.
从经历强烈恐惧或愤怒的人的体内取得血液样本,注射到豚鼠体内后,在不到两分钟的时间内就杀死了豚鼠。
Imagine what these poisonous substances can do to your own body.
想象一下这些有毒物质会对自己的身体产生什么影响。
Every thought that you have affects your body chemistry within a split second.
你的所有想法都会在一瞬间影响身体内的化学反应。
Remember how you feel when you are speeding down the highway and a big truck suddenlybrakes twenty meters in front of you.
你是否记得在高速公路上加速行驶时,一辆大卡车突然在你前面二十米处刹车时的感觉。
A shock wave shoots through your whole system. Your mind produces instant reactions in yourbody.
冲击波将波及你的整个身体系统。 你的思想会在体内立即产生反应。
The toxic substances that fear, anger, frustration and stress produce not only kill guineapigs but kill us off in a similar manner.
恐惧、愤怒、沮丧和压力产生的有毒物质不仅杀死豚鼠,而且也会以类似方式杀死我们。
It is impossible to be fearful, anxious, irritated and healthy at the same time.
人不可能在感到恐惧、焦虑、恼怒的同时保持健康。
It is not just difficult, it is impossible. Simply put, your body’s health is a reflection of yourmental health.
这不仅是困难的,而且是不可能的。简而言之,你身体的健康反映了你的心理健康。
Sickness will often then be a result of unresolved inner conflicts which in time show up in thebody.
疾病往往是未解决的内心冲突的结果,这些会在以后体现在身体方面。
It is also fascinating how our subconscious mind shapes our health.
我们的潜意识如何塑造我们的健康,这一点也令人着迷。
Do you recall falling sick on a day when you didn’t want to go to school? Headaches brought onby fear?
你是否记得,不想上学的那天生病?恐惧带来的头痛?
The mind-body connection is such that if, for example, we want to avoid something, very oftenour subconscious mind will arrange it.
内心和身体的联系就是这样的:例如,如果我们想避免某些事情,我们的潜意识通常就会做出安排。
Once we recognize that these things happen to us, we are half way to doing something aboutthem.
一旦我们意识到这些事情发生在我们身上,我们就对它们采取了一些措施。
12.What happens to guinea pigs when blood samples of angry people are injected into them?
12.将愤怒的人的血液样本注入豚鼠后,它们会怎样?
13. What does the speaker say about every thought you have?
13.叙述者对人的每个想法说了什么?
14. What does the speaker say is impossible?
14.叙述者说什么是不可能的?
15. What does the passage say about our mind and body?
15.这段话怎么讨论我们的身体和内心?
以上就是文都四六级整理的2019年历年英语六级听力真题下载,希望对您有所帮助。更多历年四级真题及答案,历年六级真题及答案请关注文都四六级网站。
点击查看: