不少考生备考口语考试时,忽略了加强听力练习,殊不知,口语交流的前提是听懂问题。如果因听力不足而交流不畅,就很有可能无法做到快速反应。建议大家找一个可以找一个用英语交流的朋友,以一问一答的形式来模拟正式考试,既可以逼真地模拟考试场景,也可以锻炼听力和反应能力。文都四六级为各位考生提供2020年5月英语六级口语实用对话:教育,希望对您有所帮助。

5月英语六级口语实用对话:教育

实用对话

On Education谈论教育

Wang Ping: I'm looking for a little backgroundabout the English education system.

王平:我想了解一下英国教育体制的情况。

Jackson: I'm delighted to help. What can I tell you?

杰克逊:我很乐意帮忙。你想知道些什么呢?

Wang Ping: I would like a general outline to begin with, if that's OK.

王平:如果可能的话,我想先了解一下大概情况。

Jackson: Fine. Perhaps I'd better begin from the beginning.

Children start school at about the age of five. From five to eleven, they attend primary school. At eleven, they transfer to secondary school.

杰克逊:好吧。也许我得从头说起。孩子们5岁左右开始上学,5岁到11岁上小学,11岁时升入中学。

Wang Ping: I see. And how long do they stay there?

王平:我明白,那他们中学上多长时间?

Jackson: Well, 16 is the soonest they are allowed to leave, but many choose to stay andcontinue until they are 18. A third option o for kids in this age range is to enroll in

technical college. These schools offer not only regular theory but also vocational andtechnical training.

杰克逊:嗯,最早16岁就可以毕业,但是很多学生都选择继续留校,直到18岁才毕业。这个年龄段的孩子还有第三种选择,就是升入专科学校。这些学校不但教授常规理论,还进行职业和技术的培训。

Wang Ping: So they could train students in. say, bricklaying or car mechanics?

王平:那他们会培训学生,比方说,盖房子或汽车修理?

Jackson: Yes, that's the sort of thing.

杰克逊:对,就是那类的培训。

Wang Ping: How many secondary school students go on to university?

王平:有多少中学生上大学?

Jackson: Still a minority. Less than twenty percent of eighteen-year-olds go to university.

杰克逊:还是少数。在18岁的人群中,只有不到百分之二十的人会上大学。

以上就是文都教育为各位考生带来的2020年5月英语六级口语部分,希望可以帮助考生集思广益,开阔思维,以便灵活发挥。文都四六级建议备考生,考前做好充足的准备,针对不同的话题拓展思路,大量练习,备好常用表达句式,这样在考场上才会做到游刃有余。最后,祝各位考生能够取得理想成绩!

更多内容点击:

2020年5月英语六级口语实用对话汇总篇

【责任编辑:】