句:Don’t be late again or you'll hear fromhim.

  别再迟到了,否则他会责骂你的。

  A: Don't be late again or you'll hear from him.

  别再迟到了,否则他会责骂你的。

  B: I promise I won’t.

  我保证不会了。

  第二句:Fines will be deducted directly from yourpaycheck.

  迟到的罚款会直接从你的薪资里扣除。

  A: Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.

  迟到的罚款会直接从你的薪资里扣除。

  B: Oh, no. It’s the first time.

  哦,不。这是我次迟到。

  知识扩展:

  1.不要再迟到了 :

  Don’t disappoint me by being late again.

  不要再迟到了,我会失望的。

  Don’t be late anymore, or else you’ll be fired.

  别再迟到了,否则你会被解雇的。

  Come earlier next time.

  下次早点来。

  2.谁都不喜欢被罚款:

  If they are late, they will be fined.

  如果他们迟到,将会被罚款。

  希望没有迟到罚款:

  No late charges I hope.

  希望迟到不会被罚。

  deduct 扣除

  paycheck n.薪水

【责任编辑:屈应兰】