(一): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。

  A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?

  甲:周五晚上有空见个面吗?

  B: Let me check the schedule, please.

  乙:请让我看看日程表。

  约定见面时间:

  A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.

  甲:我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。

  B: Shall we have a meeting then?

  乙:我们可否在那时见个面?

  类似的句子是在发出邀请,希望能够在此期间见面的意思:

  We are going to stay here for about two days.

  我们会在此停留两天。

  We’ll have about a three-day layover.

  我们会逗留三天。

  (二):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?

  A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?

  甲:请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?

  B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?

  乙:明天下午5:00可以吗?

  会面的具体事宜:

  I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.

  我不能前往,但布朗先生会代替我跟你会面。

  Could we arrange a specific time to meet?

  我们可否安排具体的见面时间?

【责任编辑:屈应兰】